Friday, June 15, 2012

Resident Evil Retribution (New Trailer)

So... I love action. And it's that time again for another Resident Evil movie. I have gone to the theater to see Extinction and Afterlife. Both times I was underwhelmed but I came back for Afterlife. I'll be coming back for Retribution too. Let me tell you why. When you find something in your life that you love you essentially become addicted to it. I used to play out action movies with my Lego's as a kid, loved TMNT the original live action version, and Terminator 2. I would say action has been pumped into my veins at an early age and getting to see one of my favorite video game franchises keep getting made as a high budget B-Movie over and over again is like eating Papa John's and Coke and watching Executive Decision on a Friday night with my friends when I was a kid. Even though it gets old it's always good. I hope you understand my love of action movies at this point because I will be seeing Expendables 2 when that comes out as well. If you haven't seen the trailer yet here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment