Thursday, June 21, 2012

Expendables 3 Dream Team

Expendables 2 is on its way to theaters. So I thought I would share what would be my Dream Team for Expendables 3. Again this is a Dream Team obviously and I pretty much list every action star ever.

Expendables 3 Dream Team:
Sylvester Stallone
Tom Cruise
Jean Claude Van Damme
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Dolph Lundgren
Steven Seagal
Kurt Russell
Jet Li
Jackie Chan
Chuck Norris
Bruce Willis
Wesley Snipes
Chow Yun Fat
Mel Gibson
Samuel L Jackson
Christian Bale
Matt Damon
Daniel Craig
Liam Neeson
John Travolta
Nicolas Cage
Keanu Reeves (A stretch I know.)

and women I'd like to see too:
Angelina Jolie
Sigourney Weaver
Kiera Knightley
Jennifer Garner
Milla Jovovich
Maggie Q
Zhang Ziyi
Jessica Biel
Uma Thurman
Linda Hamilton

Anyway I know Jean Claude won't do any movies with Steven Seagal because of beef between the two and to have a movie with all of these people anyway would just be way too much for 1 movie. But a man can dream can't he? If I were to take this seriously I would have to cut the cast in half at least. Maybe I'll do that down the road when it's Expendables 3 releasing.

If I could choose 1 more to the cast for real it would be Kurt Russell.

Here's the Expendables 2 trailer:


***UPDATE***
After talking to my friend Ryan (www.ryanestabrooks.com) it is a valid point that well, why don't they make a TV show starring all of these people? It would be the best TV show ever made.

***UPDATE 2***
Have a look at this article about the top 10 Asian Action Stars.  I would add any that aren't already on my list to this list.

http://japancinema.net/2010/05/28/top-10-asian-action-stars/

No comments:

Post a Comment