Saturday, November 17, 2012

Battlestar Galactica Joy!

I just finished watching episodes 1-4 of Battlestar Galactica: Blood And Chrome. I have to say it's pretty darn exciting to see what young Bill Adama was like. I have read that this will only be a 10 episode web series. Hopefully this may trigger enough excitement to get another spin off series or continue on more with Blood And Chrome. The only issue I really see them running into is offering me more to learn or understand about humans and where we're heading. Battlestar Galactica already covered pretty much everything there is to know or offer about who we are and why we do the things we do. I would like an answer about Kara Thrace but I'll just stick to my own thoughts about her story at the end. Everything about Blood And Chrome is a continuation of what Battlestar Galactica started. The CG looks even better and the writing looks like it will continue in the same vein as well. I love this universe and often consider Battlestar Galactica to be the best TV Show ever made. So here's to hoping the new way they will be marketing Blood And Chrome is successful and we get more from the Battlestar Galactica Universe! So Say We All Mother Frakers!

Watch episode 1 of Battlestar Galactica: Blood And Chrome here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT79x4qM4FE

No comments:

Post a Comment